• Low fees, high speeds (4,500 transactions per second)
• EVM compatible
• Plans for integration with Cosmos
• Avalanche’s X-P-C Chains structure is super scalable
• Apricot Upgrade — eventual pruning will help decrease size of blockchain allowing for more decentralization and more validator nodes to store the network which increases security
• There are plans and designs to release a Mobile Avalanche Wallet App on roadmap which will lead to more adoption and increase of ease in interaction
The Ava Labs team is also stacked for the space (Emin Gun Sirer is definitely someone to follow) and they have raised over $290.1M as of September 2021 which gives the project huge resources to expand🙌
What do you think of the Avalanche network? Comment on LinkedIn⬇️
Why is it always those in the financial sector who attack decentralized finance #DeFi for being energy-intensive?
Let’s disregard the energy inefficiencies of the banking system really quick and focus on crypto models versus something small like a Visa Credit Card transaction which uses 0.00092 kWh.
This is actually a lot when compared to Stellar (XLM) at 0.00022 kWh per transaction and Iota (IOTA) at 0.00011kWh per transaction. Even a Solana transaction uses less energy than 2 Google searches (0.00051 kWh per transaction). Not to mention, once we finally migrate to ETH2, Ethereum’s Proof of Stake model will decrease emissions by 99%.
Crypto is more sustainable than people think.
What do you believe will be the most sustainable blockchain?